Fund Services Manager_Hong Kong
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will lead the team (including Senior Officers and Officers) to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- As the team leader you will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritize tasks, and strong personal character to help your team perform and grow. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning.
- You will guide your Senior Officers and Officers in completing their work, and by extension acting as the final level of review.
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks and business expansion, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio (including client invoicing).
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the team.
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
- You will actively be involved in internal projects (e.g. product development, organisational improvements, technical improvements).
- 5 – 10 years of experience working in asset management (preferably in fund houses, fund administrators or the Big 4 etc.)
- Several years of experience in Private Equity or Real Estate Fund Administration including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing, tax compliance among others
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g. HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA/ACA)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in any other Asian languages, such as Chinese, Japanese or Korean will be considered as an asset
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate
- You have experience in leading teams/others
- Ability to oversee delivery to ensure multiple (sometimes competing) deadlines are comfortably met
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word
- Knowledge of eFront and Yardi systems would be a distinct advantage
许多人可能认为金融服务行业主要与数字和数学打交道，但我相信我们其实是和人打交道。Alter Domus 的现在得益于所有员工的努力，其中有很多都是整个行业的佼佼者。
Alter Domus 在我的学习道路上给予了充分的支持，它为我提供学费、考试假期以及在每次临近考试时提供弹性工作制，帮助我在工作/生活（和考试）之间取得平衡。