Corporate Services Officer - Shanghai
For our office in Shanghai, we are looking for an Accountant within our Corporate Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
• Support Managers and Senior officer in the implementation and administration of holding companies, real estate holding and financing companies;
• Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
• Reviewing payment instructions and maintaining cashbook including preparing bank reconciliations;
• Keeping company books and preparing periodic financial and management reports, consolidation financial statements in accordance to the clients’ guideline;
• Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable in compliance with PRC GAAP;
• Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
• Assist in monitoring the issue of formal invoices and “fapiao” and maintain proper control on tax reporting machine;
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required by your Managers, Senior Managers or clients;
• Supporting Managers and Senior officer in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client.
• Bachelor degree or above in accounting or finance;
• 2+ years of accounting related experience;
• Prior knowledge or experience of working in property sector, especially property investment is desirable;
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Able to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
• Mature and detail-oriented;
• Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
• Hands on experience with ERP systems, knowledge of MRI or Yardi would be a distinct advantage.
许多人可能认为金融服务行业主要与数字和数学打交道，但我相信我们其实是和人打交道。Alter Domus 的现在得益于所有员工的努力，其中有很多都是整个行业的佼佼者。
Alter Domus 在我的学习道路上给予了充分的支持，它为我提供学费、考试假期以及在每次临近考试时提供弹性工作制，帮助我在工作/生活（和考试）之间取得平衡。